Commercial Snow Plowing in Connecticut
Birch Mountain Earthworks, LLC is your trusted commercial snow plowing contractor in CT
For over a quarter century, Birch Mountain Earthworks, LLC has been a trusted contractor of commercial snow plowing in Connecticut. With a full fleet equipped for heavy duty snow removal, specialized large volume ice treatment, and even hauling of snow from locations, we have everything you need to manage snow and ice effectively and get your business or property up and running again in no time.
In Connecticut, tackling wintry weather conditions can sometimes be a race to beat the clock. That is why we have expanded upon our commercial grade equipment to manage large amounts of ice and snow in a swift manner. We even have back-up equipment to ensure that our service is continuous. We stay ahead of the weather by applying pre-treatment, and we effectively manage ice and snow in Connecticut with a broad range of applications. This proactive approach in snow removal and ice management ensures that not only does your business stay open even in Connecticut blizzards, but that your customers and employers will be safe as well.
No job is too big for us. We can clear any commercial or industrial site sized 5 acres to over 50 acres.
Snow Removal & Ice Management Services
As anyone who has experienced winter in CT will know, snow removal is more than just using snow plows to push snow and ice out of parking lots. We have to take into consideration the design of the streets, landscaping, entrance ways, and sidewalks. Furthermore, we need to abide by the laws of Connecticut pertaining to snow removal. At Birch Mountain Earthworks, LLC, we promise to adhere to our time proven methods as well as meet your expectations by offering the following:
- Construction and renovation of outdoor elements – concept design and planning
- Timely service
- Snow Blowing
- Walking and Entranceway Clearing
- Skid Steer Re-location of snow
- Snow Plowing – pushing snow into areas designated by the customer to remove it from parking lots, entrances and exits, sidewalks, and shipment areas
- Snow Removal – once the snow has been piled up, the snow is hauled away by our dump trucks to either an on-site or off-site dumping site
- Ice Removal – aside from deicing, we can scrape and clear away ice from streets, driveways, parking lots, and more
- Pre-Treatment and Salting Applications – such as sand and salt mixtures, calcium chloride, and deicers.
Our snow removal and ice management equipment consists of:
- Large wheel loaders
- Skid steer loaders
- Trucks equipped with Road plows and sanders
- Snow blowers
- Patented Pro Tech Snow Pushers
- Tri-axle dump trucks for quick and efficient removal of large snow events
Our past & current customers include:
- Hartford Distributors, Manchester
- JC Penney Logistics Warehouse, Manchester
- Lowe's Home Improvement Stores in Bloomfield, Manchester, Newington
- Stop and Shop, South Windsor
- Showcase Cinemas, Manchester
We will happily serve corporate office buildings, retail shopping centers, restaurant parking lots, hospital and healthcare facility parking lots, and industrial business parks.
With over 20 years of experience in snow and ice management for Manchester, Windsor, South Windsor, and beyond, we at Birch Mountain Earthworks, LLC are positive that we can provide the best services to your professional organization. Contact us today with your questions or schedule to have your commercial or industrial property promptly cleared of snow.
We look forward to hearing from you!